179 Chemin de la Branche
74520 Vulbens France
+33 (0) 450 04 32 85
+41 079 445 8550
HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) S.A., Geneva
Project Manager, Global Client Reporting responsible for the delivery of the global client reporting service, bridging
the gap between business and technology teams, and responding to changing business needs and environment.
July 2011 – Feb. 2017
• Development of service budget, strategy and roadmap to improvement.
• Management of capacity, availability, demand and security for the service.
• Requirements gathering, SLA monitoring and business expectations management.
• Negotiations with external vendors and consultants.
• Project Management and coordination of globally distributed resources.
• Management and mitigation of project issues and risks
• Project progress monitoring and reporting to senior business sponsors
• Deployment and post implementation support management
Thomson Reuters S.A., Geneva
(As a consultant for Tanit Services S.A.)
Project Coordinator, Release and Implementation Planning
Oct. 2010 – July 2011
• Implementation planning for global real time data service in virtualized environment
• Coordination of technical operations staff in various global locations
• Risk analysis and control
• Project progress monitoring and reporting
Capital International S.A., Geneva
Release and Deployment Management responsible for the coordination and deployment of
new and enhanced software.
Jan. 2007 – Dec. 2009
• Management of global networked applications roll-out projects (Siebel/Oracle systems CRM
• Implementation and coordination of IT change compliant processes based on ITIL and CoBiT.
• Continual improvement of release processes and the design of tools to enhance processes
• Coordination of global resources (developers, DBA’s, server teams, middleware, data security, and support).
• Creation of project plans and schedules, chairing meetings, and hands-on leadership of major go-live events.
• Technical support of applications during and post deployment.
• Responsible for planning and assuring regression and UAT testing.
Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie., Geneva
(As a consultant for A.P.I. S.A.)
IT Consultant in software repackaging , release and migration
Jan. 2005 – Dec. 2006
External consultant to a project team undertaking the global operating system migration project.
• Configuration and release management of international desktop applications..
• Repackaging of legacy software from a Windows NT to a Windows XP environment.
• Applications testing and support in collaboration with system users internationally.
• Analysis of software applicability vis-à-vis operating system, security structure, utilization, existence of
redundant applications and total cost of ownership.
U.B.S. Private Banking and Wealth Management, Geneva
(As a consultant for Perot Systems Corp.)
Software design and delivery specialist / Application support manager
Sept. 2000 – Dec. 2004
Managed a team consulting to the Private Banking division of UBS in Geneva.
• Management of support team responsible for premium level user support and training.
• Implementation, monitoring, and reporting of Service Level Agreement
• Applications roll-out throughout Switzerland using MS Systems Management Server.
• Software repackaging from a NT server application environment to a W2K desktop application environment.
• Management of customer satisfaction and expectations, performance reviews and reporting.
• Team motivation, planning and follow-up of associate development and training goals.
• Hardware and software inventory control and reporting.
Trans-World Metals S.A., Geneva
Information Technology Manager
Nov. 1997 – July 2000
Oversaw all aspects of IT Management for the Geneva office of a major international metals trading company.
• Systems administration, applications development and support, and user training.
• Management of external hardware and software vendors.
• Management and planning of IT departmental budget.
• Led projects concerning the planning and implementation of a corporate firewall and VPN, as well as the
development of various database applications relating to materials management; fiduciary payments;
offshore companies management; and metals hedging, sales and invoicing..
Trans-World Metals S.A., Geneva
Ferro-Alloys contract and logistics administrator
May 1996 – Oct. 1997
Organized the shipment, warehousing and processing of Ferro-Alloys, managed contracts and invoicing for
same. Conceived, developed, and implemented automated back office procedures to handle Ferro-Alloy
Elvia Vie Assurances, Geneva
Actuarial IT Support
Feb. 1994 – April 1996
Provided IT support and spreadsheet programming within the actuarial department. Developed systems to
perform most common actuarial calculations. Automated testing procedures for new products.
B. Terfloth & Cie. (Canada) Inc., Montreal
Feb. 1990 – May 1993
Lead an Import/Export department consisting of myself, one assistant and a shared back office staff dedicated to
the trade foodstuffs primarily to/from The Caribbean and South America. Focused on the development of new
business and markets.
ITIL Expert in IT Service Management
ITIL V3 Foundation (Apr. 2009)
ITIL V3 Release, Control & Validation (Aug 2010)
ITIL V3 Operational Support & Analysis (Dec. 2010)
ITIL V3 Planning, Protection & Optimization (Feb 2011)
ITIL V3 Service Offerings & Agreements (June 2011)
ITIL V3 Managing Across the Life Cycle (Dec. 2012)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Bachelor of Commerce
Concordia University, Montreal
Completed final year of B. Comm. with a major in International Business
Sept 1988 – June 1989
Studied one year as an exchange student in Lausanne.
Sept 1987 – June 1988
Concordia University, Montreal
Completed first two years towards a Bachelor of Commerce
Sept 1984 – June 1986
Diplôme des Etudes Collégiales
Dawson College, Montreal
Earned a D.E.C. in Pure and Applied Sciences
Sept 1982 – June 1984
ISO 20000 Foundation Certificate
CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certificate
Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
Postgraduate Certificate in Human Rights and Development Management
Earned PG Cert HRDM from The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
B.Comm IB, PG Cert HRDM, MCP, PMP, ITIL V3 Expert